ARECA is hosting the first “PRECISION AG 2.0: The Next Generation” Conference at the Deerfoot Inn & Casino in Calgary, February 22-23 2012. As GPS and GIS is now everywhere, the next level is to understand how we can use this technology to make a profit and grow the industry. Topics covered will include increased profitability and sustainability, protecting the environment, optimizing your use of agricultural inputs, data management, on-farm research and more.
The conference will feature…
- 2 full days with over 30 speakers & interactive breakout sessions
- Current information on practices and technologies being adopted by progressive farmers in Western Canada and abroad
- Topics for all skill levels and experience
- 35 tradeshow booths dedicated to precision agriculture
- Meet with progressive and innovative practitioners of precision agriculture
Decisive Farming will be exhibiting. To find us at the event, or for more information contact Garth Donald: