Diversify your portfolio
Professional marketing tools without the complexity or margin requirements associated with traditional hedging, and without being locked into a single elevator. Maximum flexibility will help you achieve the most advantageous price for your crops.
The following products will empower you to mitigate price risk and simplify your marketing and diversify your approach.
Professionally Managed Marketing Program
- Margin-free, hassle-free, and emotion-free
- Commit/sell physical production to FMS
- FMS professionals, with combined experience over 150 years, will price the physical futures portion of your risk (excluding basis)
- Benefit from strategies derived from OTC & option products
- Freedom to shop your basis and deliver to the elevator of your choice*
- Daily program pricing along with additional risk analysis and weekly commentary available here https://merchantsplus.intlfcstone.com
Flexible Cash Contracts
Futures first, minimum price contracts, min/max price contracts, and more
- Physically settled contracts where the hedge price is established, but without basis
- Basis is established at your discretion during the contract’s lifespan in conjunction with FMS
- Basis is matched to your preferred delivery location*
- Maximizes your flexibility to choose the pricing products that fit your risk profile and shop your basis
Exclusive discounts on FMS products are offered to Know-Risk™ customers.
*FMS will deliver to all elevators they can onboard and that are willing to accept delivery. FMS cannot guarantee all elevators are willing to participate.
Get access to commodity tools, expertise and the personalized support you need to make proactive decisions in the market
My Farm Manager™
Your farm management platform, connecting your information to your people.
Complete solution for variable rate fertilizer and seeding applications.
Know-Risk™ Crop Marketing services provided by: INTL FCStone Financial (Canada) Inc. and INTL FCStone Financial Inc. FCM Division, subsidiaries of INTL FCStone Inc. Derivatives trades must be placed through an appropriately registered person. The trading of derivatives such as futures and options may not be suitable for all investors. Derivatives trading involves substantial risk of loss, and you should fully understand those risk prior to trading.
Copyright 2020 ©. All rights reserved.