Introduction to Know-Risk:
Crop marketing, software, and hedge strategy
March 24 2015, 9:00am – 4:00pm
This exclusive workshop is designed to help you develop the fundamentals in managing your crop marketing in a small group environment. John Snell; Senior VP at INTL FCStone, a known industry expert with over 35 years of experience in ag price risk management will improve your ability to use Know-Risk Software and work with you to develop a quantifiable hedge strategy for your farm.
- Utilizing Know-Risk Reports & Decision-making Tools
- How To Develop Your Farm’s Crop Marketing Plan
- Hedging Toolbox: Options, Futures, Futures First, and Cash
- Managing Basis
- Understanding Crop Market Analysis
- Recent News in the Canola, Barley and Wheat Markets
Plus One-on-One Development of a Hedge Strategy for Your Farm
Lunch and snacks included.
Please RSVP if you will be attending – include location!
- Please have the following information prepared and/or entered in your My Farm Manager account: crop plans, fixed and variable expenses, positions
- Wireless internet is available, so bring your laptop so you can run your own reports as we discuss strategy
- Spouses and employees that play a role in key decision-making are encouraged to join
- Don’t forget to RSVP with event location if you are planning to attend
Presented in partnership with: