Your soil has a unique story.
The most important asset on your farm is your land. Soil is the foundation of everything produced in agriculture. Set your next generation up for success by working with an experienced agronomic advisor to better understand the variability in your soil.
Your soil tests are reviewed by your agronomist to develop recommendations specific to your fields so you can make decisions with confidence. Get an accurate measure of your nutrient requirements with year-round sampling. Sure-Check™ uses the same quality-assured process for every test.
• You know how busy things are leading up to planting season. Book early to get your results ahead of fertilizer purchase and application deadlines
• Custom fertility plans to match your equipment capabilities and production goals
Collaboration with experts
•Knowledgeable agronomists and technicians are always available to answer your questions and put your best interests first
• Includes an accredited lab analysis of over 20 different soil characteristics
From the first soil sample to finished recommendations specific to your field, you can count on Sure-Check to take the complexity out of soil testing.
• Requirements: Max field size: 320 acres; minimum of 5 fields
• 0-6” and 6-24” soil analysis for each benchmarked point
• 12-15 cores per sample
• Custom fertility plan to match equipment capabilities and production goals
• Trucks are washed and bleached (sanitized) after every farm
• Accredited in-depth analysis of over 20 different soil characteristics
• Flexible scheduling to meet your needs