VARIABLE RATE APPLICATIONS
Our 2022 booking program provides a complete line up of variable rate fertilizer and seeding applications.
START YOUR 2022
CROP PLANS TODAY
Before August 5th, book your variable rate fertilizer and seeding applications to save up to 12% off and instantly qualify to earn a “Your Soil Has a Unique Story” hat and t-shirt. Limited supply available.
The sooner you book, the more you will save.
Optimize your savings by August 5, 2021
Click the link below to talk to a Decisive Farming representative for more information and to book today.
FAQ – 2022 OPTIMIZE RX® EARLY-BIRD PROGRAM
How can I qualify for the early-bird discount?
As a Decisive Farming (DF) customer, you can simply make an advance payment to your DF account. A minimum payment of $1 is required at time of sign-up; talk to your local DF representation for further details. This program applies to all variable rate purchases including fertilizer and seeding. No minimum acres required.
When will my credit card be charged?
Your card will only be charged $1 at the time of sign-up. Pay the remainder of your first advanced payment on August 5, 2021. By securing your variable rate on or before August 5th, you are eligible to receive 12% off your variable rate services. Bookings made after this date are subject to less savings.
- Between August 6th – August 31st, save up to 8% off variable rate applications
- Between September 1st – November 30th, 2021, save up to 4% off variable rate applications
- $1 charged to your credit card when you sign up
- August 5th, 2021, your first advance payment (30% of final invoice minus the $1) will be charged to your credit card
- December 5th, 2021, your second payment (30% of final invoice) will be charged to your credit card
- April 5th, 2022, your final payment will be charged to your credit card. At this time acre reconciliation would occur
Can I increase or decrease the amount of acres originally committed after the fact and receive the same discount?
Yes, please talk to a Decisive Farming representative for further details
Can I cancel?
Please refer to section 2 of our Master Service Agreement